Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Pfft..no rain outside ar..just hurricane.
Im’ a 3-quarter to become a man?am I?haha..turning 17 to 18?erm.sup!!im now learning how to be a well grown-ups boy!haha…nothing in my to-do list dat I think it’s really applicable nor achievable..hoho…wats dat typo..?heh,btw its kinda good to watch 18 n above movies out there..bloody hell..d best movie shall not be labeled 18 n above owh?how bout d PTS students..heheh…well..me today,doin nothing, daily life kt umah sumtime sux...ahaha,sory mummy! but,inside dis crack head,memories of d five years at high skewl really just like my heartbeat,fast enough,sourceof life,involuntary,n sumtime……urgh..miss skewl like hell u noe….after dis..no-no playing games together,not sharing d big NICE bathroom altogether..prac sum jokes,can’t sleep at klass,hehe…n,mayb not get d taste of megi.yeah..im craving for it now..hoho….well..like muh’ leader said…life begin after skewl..mayb I cannot feel it now,coz im on a period of holiday,..but..im’ actually living as a big boy..bring me lots of burden on my shoulder(dun sure at my rite or left.hehe)…but actually,im at d same mode of life..study….heheh..wat course shud I apply after dis?well…kinda have sum,medic…?but,as a human who cares about enjoyment in life..wud say no…ye ar…dealing with people sick everyday,but my fren say,nothing in dis world is as easy like we hope for…well…if n only if I hve a time machine…hoho..shall I go where?20 years later,,?wah..mayb all the way to the future,juz get my nerve functioning upside down...wat am i after that?wah....yep..story during my high skewl life mayb a lille bit boring..yeah,boarding skewl...wah...but dun u evr think i a skema boy eyh..hahaa....okeyh...let me stop..hehe,coz my eyes were set dead today.~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment