Sit your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour, sit next to a pretty girl for an hour and it seems like a minute; that is relativity.[ALBERT EINSTEIN]
It's not that I can't live without you, it's just that I don't wanna try.[BACKSTREET BOYS]
If tomorrow never comes, will she know how much I loved her? Did I try in every way to show her everyday that she's my only one? And if my time on earth were through and she should face this world without me, is the love I gave her in past gonna be enough to last? If tomorrow never comes.[GARTH BROOKS]
Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers[GARTH BROOKS]
Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly.[gilbert]
People change and forget to tell each other.[lilian hellman]
Before you find your handsome prince,You've got to kiss a lot of frogs.[murphy's law]
The great tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love.[sommerset maugham]
1 comment:
If tomorrow never comes, will she know how much I loved her? Did I try in every way to show her everyday that she's my only one? And if my time on earth were through and she should face this world without me, is the love I gave her in past gonna be enough to last? If tomorrow never comes.[GARTH BROOKS]
hey you. is this quote abt someone i know? is shethe one im thinking of rite now? denggg! kantoi toi toi! hahaha
Post a Comment