1.my very first post in this blog was written in english.
2.My english teacher is so hot.I know,hot teacher comes with hot students.Co-exists.Co-dependence.
3.My grammar sucks.My form 5 english teacher hate grammar too.
4.Somehow,by english,i can express my feelings better. 'saya rindu awak' is so boboy'ish.I prefer 'i miss you'.Much better,feelings with slight translation.Trying to be indirect but sincerely-to-you.Same goes to 'fuck you' and 'buto pak hang'.Absurd.
5.When i was young,i try to watch english movies without subtitles.It sucks and worst nightmare.I thought Batman is a bad man who tried to give a fuck to the world.I laugh on the moments when the people should cry.
6.I used to tackle a girl by using malay language if the name starts with Nur and Siti.And i use english if i want to tackle a girl named like Mariah,Gous, and Lisa.While to Zaiton and Salmah, i speak orang asli.
7.Kelantan english is a comedy.yu noe wak i ming right?nasik kerabu so.teh oh bing so.
8.I have less tendency to laugh in UK's comedy show.Problem with slangs.I have much tendency to laugh on number 7.
9.I don;t know how to be funny with english.Problem to translate funny malay tagline into english 'haha takboleh blah wei' not have same adrenaline as 'haha cannot go wei'.
10.Whatever it is.I'am Malaysian,proud of it's national language.While English stands as second language.No big deal.
shall i back to write in english?hehs.
outsideisraining.
No comments:
Post a Comment