daydreamingpresent participle of day·dream
| Verb: |
|
think·ing/ˈTHiNGkiNG/
| Adjective: |
| |
| Noun: |
| |
| Synonyms: |
adjective. thoughtful - rational - reflective
noun. thought - mind - opinion - meditation - reflection - idea
| |
I can't deny, i'm a person who does lots of thinking, almost about anything. But hell no, it does not make me any genius,philosophical or anything academic. I have random thoughts about anything.Like, the complexity of woman thought in purchasing handbags, or the mood swing, PMS and weight?
It's good to think like Thomas Alva Edison did. How he able to think of something imaginary that shines, called light bulbs.
From there, is thinking is the same as daydreaming?
Or it is such a fool, to hope something and relies on your illusions or keeping faith of something that is never ever possible? As it is part of the daydreaming?
I've done the cross-check. I do think and daydreaming simultaneously.How about you?
Hey,don't be a fool, you have thought. That's why you're daydreaming. Correlation.
p/s: wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment