Monday, March 12, 2012

A memo

I was sitting at the stairs, overlook the proud faces, small laugh , in celebrating their relatives in the convocation ceremony, with small bears and flowers.Almost 4 hours, i'm in the middle of war, of thoughts and feelings.Asking questions to myself and fairly tried to figure out, what is wrong with my head.And what is wrong with that mood swings.Especially, yeah, during my sister's big day.

I think i'm just like a vultures, stalking prey. I judged everyone at the crowd.Only parents are allowed to be in convocation hall and yes, 4 hours i don't know what to do.

And suddenly, i saw her.A total stranger.

It's killing me with that antics, her looks, even that baju kurung reminds me everything about the past which i say, keep knocking at random times.I choose to look at her for about an hour. I have this kind of monologue, a pathetic one way telepathy. And suddenly comes the urge. ' i shall fall in love with her'.

All the memories flies back into my head, overloaded in sequence of motion.I try to check on the phone, checking whose available there, as i really need someone to talk to. For a guy like me, talking personal things should be totally awkward, and yes, upon telling it, i will be in deep regret. So, i choose to talk sarcasm all the way, and dying little inside.Lucky, i find someone to talk to, and take it to the chorus, my friend said;

"Don't live by your past.Not everything that you cherish should be embraced,so sometimes, let it go"

So, this is a memo.

Ah, and congratulation to my sister, Adiba upon her graduation.She will be studying overseas , To Tokyo Japan, and her flight will be this month.I wish all the best adik! Make us proud. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there he goes againgggg.

congrats kepada adik! :)