Hehe. Aku tak boleh nak sembunyikan. How much happy i am. On my very own 24 April 2012. :)
(Facebook) Ada sebab kenapa aku tak sengaja sembunyikan birthday notification. That's is something i want to do.To hide something, and perhaps to measure how much do people remembers you. Dan bila aku fikir balik, about the circles of friend which keep coming and go, i decide not to. I just want to see, they're still there for me. And dare to post even a simple "hb" on my wallpost. So, i can see, they are still there. And i know, i have lost the touch of them and met them rarely (mostly), as yeah, we busy priotizing on what we have in present. So aku boleh tengok, even a simple smiley, even a single "!" . I feel them. I had fond memories with them. And i really appreciate all those memories.
So, i have few expectations and keep waiting on text messages, all social feeds. I am happy to know. I'm okay to every single one of them. Maybe wishing birthday is something routine and viral.But in the deep perception of mine- I was something for them. And i know, good day just about to begin
Mama calls me at the stroke of 6 a.m. Baru balik pasar, dan dia macam terlalu happy on the phone, suruh balik for a dinner together. Mama sgt aktif, sampai aku rasa air liur dia keluar kat telepon aku.She is so happy, said congratulation ntah berapa kali ntah. And i know, walau family jauh, they're celebrating me. Love them all. And my little sibs yang post pantun harijadi yg comel, haha, and i read them all with their cute tone. And ayah with the precious words "duit dah masuk,selamat hari jadi" hahaha!
The weather. Malam tu hujan,which i love it sooo muchhhhh! haha *Jerit. And I never sees a good morning like 24 April morning do. Ada pokok depan bilik, and the pink flower blooms sgt sgt. Pagi tu ada awan mendung, but the sun still shines up. Haha, aku dah mula tersengih macam orang gila. Mana taknya, oh indah 24 April. On my exact birthday! haha :p cehh
So, bila dalam otak ada rasa today is the lucky day. Aku start mengadap email. So currently tengah apply internship suddenly, terclick link kat Mdec dan ada list all the IT company with their contact number.And luckily TERBACA handbook jobfair, i have their exact contact!. I email them my resume. All 12 of them. And you know berapa reply? 5 company reply with that exact hours. Bagi aku banyak sebab company power ni buat bodo je kt budak intern. hihi. And i seems to got a taste of internship at Pricewatercooperhouse, deloitte,maybank, and 2 company cyber apetah nme dia. So, i knew, i was lucky right there.
And in the night, the Chelsea thing comes up.Barcelona. Taknak mention about this match sebab bagi aku laki ni, aku sgt fanatik sbgai fan chelsea. And you know? Ketinggalan 2-0. And they made it back to 2-2. So tell me, what is another good day for me? Chelsea kalahkan team terbaik di dunia, Barcelona. Which i can say, magical.
And another littlest thing syakir bagi kek kecik ada tulis nama haha! , Azmer already posted his Royal Surgeon punya sweater from overseas,crazy whatsapp conference ,funny mms , and 5 friends yang janji nak belanja makan! haha. nama kena void sebab takut kena pau. haha!
Thanks for the wishes keluarga, kawan-kawan, sahabat. I am happy on my birthday. And thank you Allah, for making this a best day ever.
On a simple p.s.s , i knew this year i missed the train of your wish, but i am riding my own train of grace.Sorry for the trouble, and hardness. Because we knew it all, the best is yet to come. Thanks for the pray. :')
And i don't know. I feel. like. I'm having back what is mine. on my very own 24 April. If so, nothing i can say, but Alhamdulillah.
No comments:
Post a Comment