Tuesday, June 5, 2012

3.57 a.m

I find streetlights strangely beautiful. I find the wind blows by the car's window calms me down.

How people ignore those significance, that littlest things whom we greet with such desperation towards better goals, a better life with better people.I'm sure, more people will know if they took time to look up.

I am a man who overlooks positivity.I pray good things never ends.I never have a contingency plan.I never gets scared for the day after.Truly, living in the present is really something I haven't yet mastered. Seems to be so sure that tomorrow will come.And I think I have my own reason to keep going.

And when things keeps falling apart, adaptive is the only "reset" button that i have. And i know, my adaptivity will surely grow stronger over greater fall.

I learn, how beautiful "something is better left unsaid" statements keeps on rolling on the most fights with my own feelings.

Uh uh, diamonds are made under pressure. And I'm under pressure now.

Aku percaya. Ada sesuatu yang akan Allah beri pada aku.
Selagi aku terus percaya dan berdoa.

1 comment:

Fatin Syahira Ramli said...

jangan berhenti berdoa pada kebaikan. bersangka baiklah pada Allah :)