Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hello November 2012

I miss them. I miss us. And i miss every littlest things about getting this scroll.

Joy, maybe self delusional horror of how my day gonna turns up for me, for my parents and sister, and for beloved friends. It won't be easy anymore. It's not simple as my name being called up and climb those little stairs as proud as i could. With this funny hair. Too bad, my haircut is terrible. haha

I will wear my smiles, with the same souls but gamble on how my choice will be. Choice of emotions.
Give me strength ya Allah.

I am your proud son, i am your blood friends, i am one of the color of their life.
I will be there as i am supposed to be in yours.

Revel in it.
On this 3rd November. Make is as meaningful as November Rain lyrics.

Sad, but promise us, a good beginning.



No comments: