Sunday, April 14, 2013

Perks of being, yourself.

I remember how naive i was, empathy filled myself like an adrenaline rush, when i see something, or anything that was called as 'unfortunate'. I start to think very deeply, providing explanation, both rationally and illogically,  at pointless abstract of life itself.

My racing heartbeat, sweat all over me, tends to feel anxious so i feel like vomiting when big things comes up.Gelabah orang kata.

About myself, anticipating changes, when mama and ayah gets older, the responsibility come knocking at my time of ease. I know, rezeki from Allah, His blessings comes with a responsibility. Allah turunkan rezeki melalui cara yang berlainan, and my responsibility is one of them.

Also about chronic nostalgia. Of being so clumsy. About the importance of moving on. And importance of not staying back on your broken feet, when everyone else taking one step ahead of you.

Work, when every hours in office, i value every seconds of solat. So i know, patience, will, comes from Allah. I know my hassle during weekdays may narrow down my effort to be a better muslim, but I know, i am being me, doing what it takes in quality, complete surrender, and i fight in my own way, and He knows best.

We're moving forward. Take a step, toward better future.

Whatever will be, will be. The future is not ours to see. That's the beauty, so how a about another step ahead, and embrace the surprise? :)

1 comment:

Izara Ladyana said...

Haiii Jom follow kat twitter :) https://twitter.com/YanaFieqa