Career with tenaga makes my english skills diminished.Less communication. So i would love to write more, and more. Not just emails saying, 'Thank you' or just some proper way of saying thanks in a flash - 'tqvm'.
I don't know how i'm gonna start this. A daughter, as general as it is. Yes a girl, to love, or be loved.
God knows how much - for a guy like me likes to be pampered or showered by love (LOL!). Like my mom did. Like she did. When every small details of love, gets in my heart for years and years to come, and i keep coming for more. Not more, i mean, everlasting. Never dies.
So in relate of my love life. I want to have a daughter. So i can take care of her. I want to be an answer to all her doubt about the world. Over the small thing like what she's gonna wear for her evening walk, and debating about who is better ; Avril or Hayley. I want to be there when she sad. Or wants me away when she's happy.
Nay, first thing first. I want to find her mom.
Susah betul jadi orang kerja ni. Nak mengorat pun takde masa.
No comments:
Post a Comment