Sunday, December 1, 2013

2 December 2013

When things to go very smoothly. When i feel more accepting, when my thoughts don't go much deeper. That kind of feeling yang kita rasa light. I was on high. I am on high.When my morning starts with an annoying alarm, emails that come in number, when i start to miss home, then that is when i start to seek peace and calm,

By solat, and utter my pray in mere silence. And to be more grateful, day by day.
And i know, my mood can also affect others. Someone need my smile and hospitality for he/she to endure the day. Like how others did to me.

This routine will go, continuously. I will be having a bad day. I will be having a good day. Some will be monotonous.Well, that kind of mystery, sometimes put us in complete modesty.

Keep calm. Things will get better. Or worse. Nothing stays the same. For good, or bad.

But first thing first, keep calm. Seek HIM. Allahu Rabbi.


 Nothing lasts forever. Even cold November rain.


No comments: