1. Decorate -Yuna ; to the everything i left behind and forgotten.
" i''m all black and white inside,
monotonous from left to righti decorate my house with things you love
just in case, you show up..
in case you show up "
2. Vindicated -Dashboard Confessional ; to the lost brotherhood
" and i'm flawed but i'm cleaning up so well
i am seeing me now the things you swore, you saw yourself
Slight hope dangles on the string,
Like slow spinning redemption"
3. Love Song -Sara Bareilles ; to the people who cares,make me feel loved.
" Babe, i'll walk the seven seas,
When i believe there's a reason
to write you a love song,"
4. Hujan -Utopia ; to the November Rain,whom i loves, and keeps falling at the times of need.
"Aku selalu bahagia
Saat hujan turun
Karena aku dapat mengenangmu
Untukku sendiri ..
Selalu ada cerita
Tersimpan di hatiku
Tentang kau dan hujan
Tentang cinta kita
Yang mengalir seperti air"
Saat hujan turun
Karena aku dapat mengenangmu
Untukku sendiri ..
Selalu ada cerita
Tersimpan di hatiku
Tentang kau dan hujan
Tentang cinta kita
Yang mengalir seperti air"
5. Just so you know -Jesse Mccartney ;the the person i care and love, but i'm not there,at the times of need.
"It's gettin hard to
Be around you
Theres so much i can't say
And do you want me to hide the feelings
And look away"
Be around you
Theres so much i can't say
And do you want me to hide the feelings
And look away"
6. Khayalan Masa -One Buck Short ; to the circle of all my lovely friends, who keeps waving, and keeps showing up for me.
"Ku rasa bagaikan malam ini terang
Sungguh indah seindah sinarnya
Menanti-nanti selama ini menunjukkan cinta
Biar rasa ini bertahan untuk selama kita"
Sungguh indah seindah sinarnya
Menanti-nanti selama ini menunjukkan cinta
Biar rasa ini bertahan untuk selama kita"
7. Nobody's fool - Avril Lavigne ; to the people who reads me well like a book.
"You don't know
You think you know me like yourself
But I fear
That you're only telling me what I want to hear
But do you give a damn
Understand
That I can't not be what I am"
You think you know me like yourself
But I fear
That you're only telling me what I want to hear
But do you give a damn
Understand
That I can't not be what I am"
8. 21 Guns -Greenday; to the hurted friends, and the people who keeps hurting.
"Do you know what's worth fighting for?
When it's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away
And you feel yourself suffocating?
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?
Did someone break your heart inside?
You're in ruins
When it's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away
And you feel yourself suffocating?
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?
Did someone break your heart inside?
You're in ruins
Did you try to live on your own
When you burned down the house and home?
Did you stand too close to the fire
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone?"
9 Broken Arrow -Pixie Lott ; to my brightest day, and darkest night.
When you burned down the house and home?
Did you stand too close to the fire
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone?"
9 Broken Arrow -Pixie Lott ; to my brightest day, and darkest night.
"miss you
Like a broken arrow"
10. You And I both -Jason Mraz ; to my long distance relationship, of dreams, and future.
"Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me
Oh things are gonna happen naturally
Oh taking your advice I'm looking on the bright side
And balancing the whole thing
But often times those words get tangled up in lines
And the bright lights turn to night
Until the dawn it brings
Another day to sing about the magic that was you and me
Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just read of
Others only read of the love, the love that I love."
Oh things are gonna happen naturally
Oh taking your advice I'm looking on the bright side
And balancing the whole thing
But often times those words get tangled up in lines
And the bright lights turn to night
Until the dawn it brings
Another day to sing about the magic that was you and me
Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just read of
Others only read of the love, the love that I love."
p/s: Em, ada lagu untuk aku? Selain Lagu Si Alep Satar.
No comments:
Post a Comment